Adaptability in Uncertain times – A New Dimension
Changing times demand a changed approach to your life and career!
Learn from industry experts regarding the outcomes post-COVID19 that demands your attention!
This curated webinar is exclusively for Engineering graduates and those freshers who want to build a career in software development.
This session will focus on the evolving work culture of the technology world. The Webinar is jointly organized by Neonicz Software Solutions, Sourcetal Hiretech and KeyLearning Performance Consultants.
The webinar is intended to provide an idea about how the IT industry is getting updated by the current Covid19 and the lock down. How these changes bring new job opportunities for the beginners and how to prepare for the change in the industry.
Vijay George Kuruvila – Founder and Principal Consultant of KeyLearning Performance Consultants.
Work experience of over 25 years in Sales and Corporate functions across multiple industries.Managed functions across AsiaPac, Middle East and Africa. Certified in global best-in-class learning certifications. Leadership Strategist, Keynote Speaker, Executive Coach and Organizational Consultant.
Mr. Jojo Jose E– Founder of Sourcetal Hiretech
HR professional over 15 years of experience in multiple industries and handled multiple job roles. Expertise in building and managing the HR operational systems. Handling the team of HR Recruiters which capable to handle end- to end Hiring of clients across PAN India irrespective of industries.
Arun R S Chandran – C E O & Founder Leader, Neonicz Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
More than 13 years of Experience in IT industry with dynamic skillsets in Software Development, Consulting, team building, training and mentoring techies and business professionals. Well Expericed trainer who trained people around the globe in different technologies via Online and corporate training.
- Expected changes in the IT industry post Covid19.
- How to prepare for new age IT industry exclusively for beginners in the IT industry.
- Freelancers Vs Gig Economy – New age work culture
- Remote working is the new normal. How to prepare for the same?
- Work from Home Team Building. Being active in a remote team.
- How to become industry ready Beginner?
- Suggestions for beginners to focus on.
Post Webinar – 15 days coding Training
After the webinar we are planning to provide a free 15 day coding training in Java using the industry standards for the attendees who are interested. We will be opening a google form for registering the course. First 50 candidates who register will get the opportunity to get a close monitoring and guidance from the experts we arrange, for correcting the soft skills and technical skill set. As part of the close monitoring in the training candidate will be getting the below benefits.
- Code revision by experts and cleaning up
- Clarifications can get cleared by joining the Slack Official Channel
- Early access to the course contents and direct interaction with the trainers.
- Publishing the participant profile on company official mediums.
- End of the course, A video profile will be created with the candidate and his work exposure.
- Opportunity to get noticed by the employers who are looking for freshers.
- Core Java
- Servlets and JSP
- Collaboration with team
- Approach towards software development and architecting
- Develop an application
- Cloud Deployment and hosting
Completion of Training
Once the training is completed, we will be pushing the codes to GitHub Public for gaining visibility for the candidates who participated in the program. We will be helping the training attendees to host their application in the cloud. Also, we will be reviewing the application developed by the candidate in YouTube videos. This will increase the visibility of the candidate who have attended the training program.
Who can attend this Training
This training is exclusively designed for the Engineering graduates and those freshers who want to build a career in software development and to the students who are studying in final year of Engineering, BCA, MCA, BSc and MSc computer science.